We are looking to fill the following position immediately
Requirements Engineer (m/f/d)
- Gather and analyse requirements from various business departments like portfolio management, compliance, product management or customer service
- Align with the product owner(s) the backlog and priority of the requirements
- Critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources and decompose high-level requirements into detailed ones
- Write business specification documents and manage requirements documentation throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Structure and align requirements with the development teams including technical analysis of the requirements
- Act as a liaison between business and technical teams to ensure adherence to requirements
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process for requirements analysis and documentation
- Build and maintain product specification documents for internal and customer approval
- Supporting our developers and testers with requirements engineering and story refinement and specifications
- Completed academic education (Bachelor / Master) degree in system engineering, software architecture, computer science, information technology or similar
- At least 3 years system engineering experience in a professional environment
- Passion for technology and a thorough understanding of front-end and back-end development
- Ability to translate business needs into stories/requirements
- Having in-depth knowledge of Requirements Engineering (Having an IREB certificate is an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written.
- Experience with JIRA and Workflow Diagramming tools
- Strong decision-making, communication skills and an agile mindset
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee and fruit for free, special sport offers for CASHPOINT employees and more!
- Wiener Linien annual transport pass (job ticket) or Sodexo meal allowances as a benefit
- Open company culture without dress code
- Innovative working atmosphere as a member of our CASHPOINT family
- Opportunities for professional & personal development (courses, seminars and exhibitions)
- Parties & team-building events (indoor skydiving, kart racing, etc.)
- We offer a gross salary starting at € 3.500.-- per month (40 hrs/week) for this position, which exceeds the collective bargaining agreement, with corresponding additional payment offered in accordance with specific qualifications and experience.
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we look forward to receiving your application.