We are looking to fill the following position immediately
Solution Architect (m/f/d)
- Creation of implementation concepts for development and integration of software components
- Coordination and definition of a domain-based, scalable system architecture
- Evaluation of the current system architecture and development of solutions to improve the architecture
- Research of current and new technologies and proposal of changes, if required
- Creating designs and documenting them
- Supervising and supporting the development teams
- Completed education with IT focus or equivalent work experience (at least 3 years)
- Extensive experience in technical design documentation and modeling
- Good knowledge of distributed system architecture
- Solution-oriented, responsible and proactive personality
- Very good English skills
- German skills are an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee and fruit for free, special sport offers for CASHPOINT employees and more!
- Wiener Linien annual transport pass (job ticket) or Sodexo meal allowances as a benefit
- Open company culture without dress code
- Innovative working atmosphere as a member of our CASHPOINT family
- Opportunities for professional & personal development (courses, seminars and exhibitions)
- Parties & team-building events (indoor skydiving, kart racing, etc.)
- We offer a gross salary starting at € 3.500.-- per month (40 hrs/week) for this position, which exceeds the collective bargaining agreement, with corresponding additional payment offered in accordance with specific qualifications and experience.
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we look forward to receiving your application.