We are looking to fill the following position immediately/n
Product Owner (m/f/d)
- Classic PO tasks in the Scrum process (Epics/User Stories, Refinements, Reviews etc.)
- Responsible for the vision and roadmap of the product as well as ongoing adaptation of these with other product teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize feature requests
- Prioritize the backlog in the overall process as well as perform release planning and create feature roadmaps
- Collaborate with executives on staffing and composition of the development team by taking into account the skills of all team members
- Identify the future potential of the products and create enthusiasm in the teams as well as with the customers and stakeholders
- Defining MVPs and their rapid implementation as well as creating KPIs in coordination with the Chief Product Officer
- Manage dependencies with other product owners and product teams
- At least 2 years of professional experience as a product owner, business analyst and/or project manager
- Completed academic education in a technical or business environment
- Knowledge of agile working methods such as Scrum, Kanban, story mapping, etc.
- Passion for technologies and comprehensive understanding of front-end and back-end development
- Ability to focus on problem solving in a dynamic/agile environment
- Excellent planning and decision making skills
- Very good English skills
- Strong decision-making and communication skills and ability to work independently
- Agile mindset and structured way of working
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee and fruit for free, special sport offers for CASHPOINT employees and more!
- Wiener Linien annual transport pass (job ticket) or Sodexo meal allowances as a benefit
- Open company culture without dress code
- Innovative working atmosphere as a member of our CASHPOINT family
- Opportunities for professional & personal development (courses, seminars and exhibitions)
- Parties & team-building events (indoor skydiving, kart racing, etc.)
- We offer a gross salary starting at € 3.114.-- per month (40 hrs/week) for this position, which exceeds the collective bargaining agreement, with corresponding additional payment offered in accordance with specific qualifications and experience.
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we look forward to receiving your application.