Our Customer Support department is the heart of our operations and just like a heart, needs to be handled with care! That is why we are looking to recruit a seasoned Danish speaking Team Leader who can lead our Danish team with the care and attention it needs. If you want to join a multi-national company, with over fourteen thousand employees in its headquarters in Germany, then look no further.
This role is based in our office in Malta, and we are looking for someone who knows and has worked in a customer focused environment. We are a young and dynamic team in our Malta hub, working together to make things happen. If this sounds like a good opportunity for you and you speak fluent Danish, we would like to hear from you!
Danish Speaking Customer Support Team Leader (m/f/d) at our site in Sliema, Malta
- As a Team Leader (m/f/d) you will be responsible for monthly 121s with your team - going through contacts, score buddy scorecards, general feedback, updates within the Customer Support department and any questions/issues your team has.
- In addition, you will review and handle bad inquiries as appropriate, work with your team on general improvements, and be responsible for providing your agents with their statistics on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- For this, you talk to the CS Manager and HR about agent performance but also about probation, low performers, sickness or other issues that you think need their attention.
- Furthermore, you will review Confluence for improvements/new items and send any suggestions to the Customer Support Manager.
- Last but not least, you will collaborate with other departments as needed, coach new agents on back office, product knowledge and procedures, and be actively involved in the new hire process - screening candidates, interviewing, and deciding if applicants will be a good fit for your team.
- At least 3 years of experience within the customer support industry and understanding of the Gaming Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- Ambitious and able to work well in a multicultural team
- Able to work on shift basis across weekdays and weekends
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work as part of a great team
What to expect
- Family-run group with a positive and international business environment
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture
- High degree of personal responsibility
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group
- Competitive salary and good benefits
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we look forward to receiving your application.