Our multilingual Customer Support Department forms part of the core element of our growing and exciting operations. Therefore, we are looking for experienced Danish speaking Customer Support Agents to support our day-to-day operations.
Danish Speaking Customer Support Agent (m/f/d) at our site in Sliema, Malta
- As Danish Speaking Customer Support Agent (m/f/d) you provide customer support in Danish through chat, phone and email and you are a representative outward to our customers.
- You also assist the Management Team in reporting technical issues and giving insights to what is happening in the market.
- Furthermore, you maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure and achieve both department and individual SLAs.
- As part of the team you document customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history.
- Last but not least, you resolve product and/or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint and determine the cause of the problem. You will also assist the management with other projects and duties when requested to do so.
- At least 1 years of work experience within the customer support industry and understanding of the Gaming Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- Ambitious and able to work well in a multicultural team
- Able to work on shift basis across weekdays and weekends
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and to work as part of a great team
What to expect
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we look forward to receiving your application.