We are looking to fill the following position at our site in Sliema, Malta immediately
Payments Product Manager (m/f/d)
- As Payments Product Manager (m/f/d) you will be the subject matter expert on payments within the business and will own the roadmap for this business area.
- In addition, you will own the relationship with our PSP and define the requirements for market leading payment functionality in the regulated German market.
- You are also responsible for contributing to Omnichannel strategy in relation to payments- including existing customer tools and payment gateways.
- Futhermore, you will own the cashier, monitor and optimize acceptance rates and define and manage KPIs relating to payments. You will report to the business on performance and opportunities.
- The Payments Products Manager (m/f/d) will stay up to date on new payment method opportunities and work hand in hand with our payment provider to lead the market in this area.
- Another important task within this role is the responsibility for commercial relationships with payment providers and being capable of preparing plans and budgets for payment functionality in new markets.
- 5 years+ Betting/iGaming industry experience with an extensive, detailed knowledge of payments
- Experience in working with payment providers to develop products and optimize performance
- Familiar with KPIs relating to payment processing and a clear idea of what good looks like
- Confident working with stakeholders from product, marketing and compliance and providing a clear strategy to inform the business
- A structured analytical thinker - with a keen eye for detail
- Knowledge of risk and fraud procedures
- Previous experience with an omni-channel operator would be beneficial
What we offer
- Family-run group with a positive and international business environment
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture
- High degree of personal responsibility
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group
- Competitive salary and good benefits
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we look forward to receiving your application.