We are looking to fill the following position immediately
Data Engineer (m/f/d)
- Develop, construct, test, and maintain the data architecture
- Ensure that the architecture will support the requirements of the business
- Discover opportunities for data acquisition
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining and production
- Implement secure and scalable API endpoints to make available the computed data
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data analysts/-scientists and the Business Intelligence Team to implement new ELT pipelines
- At least 3 years of professional experience in data engineering, business intelligence, data science or another related field with experience
in manipulating and processing, huge data sets
- Expertise in building and maintaining Hadoop clusters in a Hybrid environment
- Experience in one or more of the Big Data technologies and solutions (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, HDFS)
- Strong experience in designing and implementing highly available high volume messaging infrastructure with Apache Kafka, Flink and Ignite.
- Preferred proficiency with Python/Java, shell scripting, system diagnostic and automation tooling
- Understanding of Cloud architecture in the big data and data warehousing space
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Tea, coffee and fruit for free, special sport offers for CASHPOINT employees and more!
- Wiener Linien annual transport pass (job ticket) or Sodexo meal allowances as a benefit
- Open company culture without dress code
- Innovative working atmosphere as a member of our CASHPOINT family
- Opportunities for professional & personal development (courses, seminars and exhibitions)
- Parties & team-building events (indoor skydiving, kart racing, etc.)
- We offer a gross salary starting at € 3.114 per month (40 hrs/week) for this position, which exceeds the collective bargaining agreement, with corresponding additional payment offered in accordance with specific qualifications and experience.
If you would like to play your part in the success of a dynamic, innovative company and are interested in pursuing a challenging role, we are looking forward to receiving your application.